CampResource.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: CampResource.com.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Information Provided by You
As a camp or business owner wishing to list your information on CampResource.com, we require that you provide us with the necessary information that will be used to identify yourself, your camp, or your business on our system and to others using the website. This information includes, but is not limited to name, address, telephone number, email address. Occasionally we may need to contact you via email and, only if that fails, we will attempt to contact you either by the address or phone number you provide.
In the case of visitors requesting information from camps, we require that you provide information so that camps may deliver the information you may request.
Occasionally, CampResource.com makes available to its participants information it feels may be of interest. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site contains links to other sites. CampResource.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This site makes the information you provide for camp or business listings available to its users. This includes any contact information you provided upon initial registration. If you do not wish to have this information exchanged of available publicly, contact CampResource.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
CampResource.com DOES NOT collect information from those under the age of 13. We cannot, however, be responsible for those individuals under the age of 13 from falsely providing information that would make them appear to be over the age of 13. In addition, we do:
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent;
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent;
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent;
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent;
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
Cancellation of Site Membership
- You may send email to email@example.com
Removal from CampResource.com Mailings
- You update your e-mail preferences in your Listing Manager or may send a request for removal from mailing list to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site gives Listing Administrators several options for changing and modifying information previously provided. To access your account page, click on either the "Camp Owner Login" or "Camp Supplier Login"link at the top or bottom of any page.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
P.O. Box 74
Richboro, PA 18954-0074