- Traditional Camp
- Coed Overnight Camp
6 to 16 years-old
- Camp Season:
June 20, 2021 – August 14, 2021
- Camp Tuition Range:
$1,400.00 – $8,525.00
Financial Assistance available
- Camp Accreditation(s): American Camping Association
- 4251 Delta Rd SW
Carrollton, Ohio 44615
- 22232 Rye Rd
Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122
- Talent Shows
- Horseback Riding
- Arts & Crafts
- Cook Outs
- Field Trips
- Group Initiatives
- Mountain Bikes
- Creative Arts (video/photo)
- Laundry Service
- Registered Nurse
- Transportation Services
The facilities are designed to maximize the camping experience of our 110 campers. Buildings include 16 permanent cabins, adjacent indoor showers/bathrooms, dining hall, stables, nature center, health center, craftshop and a recreation pavilion.
Falcon offers acres of playing fields, riflery and archery ranges, tennis, basketball, and volleyballcourts, miles of riding and hiking trails, 2 riding rings, a cross-country course, a harbor with 20 boats, a waterfront with a sand beach on 8 mile lake, and a 235 acre farm for overnights.
Camp StaffSenior Counselors at Falcon are college age or older. They are chosen for their skills and dedication to the development of young people. Most are former Falcon campers, helping to provide continuity of spirit and tradtion.
Junior Counselors assist in living units and activity areas. There is a Counselor-In-Training Program for promising senior campers. The Camper-to-Staff Ratio is 4:1, assuring indiviual attention.
- The facilities are designed to maximize the experience of 110 campers.
- Falcon Camp is an American Camping Association Accredited Camp.
- Yes. Falcon Camp has the following affiliations: American Camping Association Accredited Camp, American Red Cross, Camp Archery Association, Certified Horsemanship Association, Horsemanship Safety Association, Midwest Association of Independent Camps, Civilian Marksmanship Program
- This is a lot more information at our website, www.FalconCamp.com. Please also feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/216-991-2489 (winter) or 330-627-4269 (summer).
- Session FourDates:August 1, 2021 – August 14, 2021Capacity:110 campersTuition:$2,725.00
- Session IIDates:July 18, 2021 – August 14, 2021Capacity:110 campersTuition:$4,995.00
- Session IIIIDates:July 4, 2021 – August 14, 2021Capacity:110 campersTuition:$8,525.00
- Young Adventure IIIDates:August 1, 2021 – August 7, 2021Capacity:16 campersTuition:$1,400.00 One week introduction for 6-10 years.
- Young Adventures IIIIDates:August 8, 2021 – August 14, 2021Capacity:16 campersTuition:$1,400.00 One week introduction for 6-10 years.