- Academic Camp:
Video Game Design, STEM, Robotics, STEAM
- Coed Day Camp
7 to 13 years-old
- Multiple locations in Cleveland-Akron, Columbus, Cincinnati-Dayton
- Camp Season:
June 13, 2022 – August 12, 2022
- Camp Tuition Range:
$259.00 – $259.00
- Cleveland region
Beachwood, Berea, Brecksville, Brunswick, Fairlawn, Hudson, Solon, and Westlake, Ohio 44133
- Columbus region
Dublin, Grove City, New Albany, Pickerington, Powell, Westerville, and Worthington, Ohio 43085
- Cincinnati and Dayton region
Anderson, Bridgetown, Centerville, Madeira, Mason, and Springboro, Ohio 45243
- Detroit and Oakland County region
Auburn Hills, Clarkston, Northville, Royal Oak, Troy, Walled Lake, and West Bloomfield, Michigan 48302
- 10143 Royalton Rd, Unit G
North Royalton, Ohio 44133
LEARN WHAT YOU LOVE! If your child likes LEGO, Minecraft, or YouTube, they are going to love becoming a creator in a Classroom Antics summer camp!
Classroom Antics is an educational enrichment provider offering fun, educational STEAM-focused programs for kids 7-13 years old. Weeklong summer camps are offered in a variety of STEAM activities, including video game design, robotics, animation, video production, and coding. Attend half-day or full-day in a location close to home.
Classroom Antics programs are uniquely different from other STEAM programs.
- Professional educators – teachers with classroom experience
- Small class sizes – 12 students max per class
- Dedicated materials & equipment – 1:1 student to equipment ratio
- Close to home – most programs within a 15-minute drive
- Fun, safe, social, and respectful environment
- Video Game Design
- LEGO Robotics
- Coding/Computer Programming
- Stop-Motion Animation
- Internet Service
- Classroom Antics provides all computer and tech equipment for the entire camp. Students do not need to bring their own computer, as each child will have equipment provided to them for use during the camp.
Classroom Antics offers summer camp in the following locations:
- CLEVELAND / AKRON - Beachwood, Berea, Brecksville, Brunswick, Fairlawn, Hudson, Solon, and Westlake
- COLUMBUS - Dublin, Grove City, New Albany, Pickerington, Powell, Westerville, and Worthington
- CINCINNATI / DAYTON - Anderson, Bridgetown, Centerville, Madeira, Mason, and Springboro
- DETROIT / OAKLAND COUNTY - Auburn Hills, Clarkston, Northville, Royal Oak, Troy, Walled Lake, and West Bloomfield
Our camp instructors are almost entirely professional educators from local schools. All of our camp instructors have an educational background or degree in teaching. They are also knowledgeable and interested in STEAM. In addition, they have experience in educating kids and believe in our mission to empower every child to find their own passions and purpose.
- Every camp has a lead instructor, and depending on class size, additional instructors. Experienced teachers and technologists are hired for all positions. Lead instructors are college educated, and some are parents as well. All staff go through training before becoming instructors and receive fingerprint background checks before teaching to ensure the safest environment possible.
- Classroom Antics Camps are held in local community buildings, schools, recreation centers, youth centers, churches, temples, libraries and banquet halls.
- Parents are responsible for providing a take-along lunch for their children each day if attending both a morning and afternoon session. Additional 15-minute breaks are taken halfway through each session where we play games. Kids often bring a small snack for their break-time too.
- Full payment is required during registration. In the event that a class or camp is cancelled, your money will be refunded 100%, including any registration fees, if applicable.