Future Stars Day Camps
Field Hockey, Golf, Swimming/Diving, Volleyball
735 Anderson Hill Rd, Purchase College
Purchase, New York 10577
546 Bedford Rd
Armonk, New York 10504
Future Stars Summer Camps provide the finest specialty camp programs in the New York Metro area for boys and girls aged 6-16. Programs are available this season in ACADEMIC, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, CHEERLEADING, CIRCUS ARTS, DIVING, DRAMA, FIELD HOCKEY, FOOTBALL, GOLF, LACROSSE, LITTLE STARS, MAGIC & ILLUSION, MULTI SPORTS, SOCCER, STEAM EDUCATION,SWIMMING, TENNIS, & VOLLEYBALL. Campers may enroll for as few or as many weeks as they desire and explore a variety of programs.
All of our programs are led by a highly trained team of professionals who are carefully chosen to ensure each campers safety, skill development, and individual enjoyment. At all Future Stars Camps, we encourage the campers to play with confidence, enthusiasm and a love of the game. Our pathway to excel offers curriculums for entry level campers, developing young enthusiasts, middle school team participants, and aspiring teen age high school athletes. We have 4 convenient locations in Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, and the Hampton’s to choose from.
- Purchase College, Westchester County
- SUNY Old Westbury, Nassau County
- Farmingdale State College, Suffolk County
- Southampton Recreation Center, Suffolk County
Purchase College (SUNY)
A sprawling 300 acre campus located in the heart of beautiful Westchester County offers endless acres of playing and training fields. New NCAA regulation baseball and softball diamonds are expertly maintained for daily use. Campers will utilize 3 indoor gymnasiums, racquetball and squash courts, tumbling room, Olympic indoor swimming pool, video tape analysis room, bowling alleys, and cafeteria. The campus is easily accessible from Westchester, Rockland, Fairfield and Manhattan.
Located on 380 lush acres in the heart of Long Island. It is easily accessible from the Northern State, Southern State and LIE as well as most North and South shore locations along the Nassau Suffolk border. The outdoor facilities at the college include 8 all-weather Tennis courts, a 20 station Golf driving range, as many as 8 Lacrosse/Soccer fields, Softball field, state of the art Baseball complex, brand new turf field, 1/4 mile track, hitting wall and numerous shaded recreation areas. The indoor physical education and athletic facility named George E. Nold Hall encompasses 94,000 square ft. The main gymnasium consists of three regulation Basketball courts, five Volleyball courts, four Tennis courts, indoor track and seating capacity of 4,000. The facility also includes an indoor Swimming pool, 4 Racquetball and 4 Squash courts, Golf simulator, large weight training complex, modern state of the art training room, men’s and women’s locker rooms, showers and lavatories.
SUNY College at Old Westbury
Wooded 604 acre campus centrally located on Long Island's picturesque North Shore. Clark Athletic Center indoor facilities include FULL ACCESS to Olympic sized heated pool, 3 full gymnasiums, 4 racquetball courts, Panther Pride video and recreation area, weight room, cardio gym, games room, newly renovated locker rooms, athletic training room, and more! Campus Center facilities include air conditioned cafeteria, Maguire Theater, Recital Hall, classrooms, and more! Clark Athletic Center outdoor facilities include FULL ACCESS to Jackie Robinson Baseball & Softball complex, 8 all weather Tennis courts, 6 hitting walls, 4 full-sized training fields, 4 Basketball courts, outdoor Volleyball courts, mini-tennis grass courts, and more!
Camp Season: June 19, 2017 to August 25, 2017
Multiple camper discounts available
- SessionDates# CampersTuition
- Cheerleading Camp
MORE INFORMATION ▼7/11/2011 to 7/18/2011100 Campers$625.00
- The program is designed to develop confidence, skills and teamwork for girls aged 7-16. Cheerleading camp is a dynamic fun filled program combining dance, jumps, tosses, cheers and chants. Whether you are a high school cheerleader looking to ignite your school spirit or a total beginner, our curriculum is designed to develop motivation and leadership. Campers will learn the latest stunts, pyramids and cheers in a safe and fun environment.
- Field Hockey Camp
MORE INFORMATION ▼7/25/2011 to 8/5/2011100 Campers$625.00
- Future Stars Field Hockey Camp focuses on all aspects of the game and works with campers at every skill level. We teach individual skills, team skills, tactics and strategies with the use of diversified drills, fun activities, circuits and team play. Athletes will learn everything from the importance of team building and warm ups to goal scoring, passing, receiving, tackling and possession/elimination. Camps are open to girls ages 8 through 16.
- Golf Camp
MORE INFORMATION ▼6/27/2011 to 8/19/2011100 Campers$475.00
- The golf program is tailored to the individual abilities and needs of each camper. Proper practice habits will be reinforced to enhance performance. Lectures, demonstrations, and drill sessions in all aspects of the game will be incorporated daily. Driving, long and short iron range sessions, chipping, pitching, and putting will be practiced regularly. Our camps are open for campers ages 8-16.
- Swimming/Diving Camp
MORE INFORMATION ▼6/20/2011 to 8/19/2011100 Campers$625.00
- Future Stars Swim camp is designed for boys and girls ages 7-16. Our goal is to foster and pattern solid stroke fundamentals so that each camper may develop their individual potential. A comprehensive program of speed, strength conditioning, stretching & endurance will be utilized. Future Stars Diving camp is designed for all levels, Beginners to Advanced and Nationally Ranked Divers. Campers will work in teams of similar abilities toward identified goals. Camps are open to boys and girls ages 6 through 16.
Click "Camp" marker on map to get driving directions to Future Stars Day Camps.