Date Posted: 01/13/2017
The role of the BCBA is to provide therapeutic services based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to Verbal Beginnings’ clients. The position involves the assessment, development, implementation, training, supervision, and monitoring of home, school and community based ABA programs.
• Conduct functional behavior assessments.
• Develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address communication, feeding, behavior, ADLs and social skills.
• Design data collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives.
• Update treatment plans as necessary.
• Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, school and community-based environments.
• Supervise ABA Technicians implementing ABA based treatment plans.
• Coordinate ABA Technicians schedules with the family.
• Train family members on implementing the treatment plan.
• Insure that the child is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
• Follow the policies and procedures of Verbal Beginnings, LLC.
• Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
• Experience working in and developing home, school and community based ABA programs.
• Experience supervising paraprofessionals implementing ABA based treatment programs.
• Completion of supervision training
• Hold a current Maryland State License (if applicable)
• Experience working with children with developmental disabilities.
• Experience working with children with behavior problems.
• Experience conducting family trainings on ABA based treatment plans.
• Excellent communication skills.
Salary: Depends on Experience
7175 Columbia Gateway Dr, Ste A
Columbia, Maryland , USA
Contact: Nancy Graham at (888) 3445977
ORApply For This Job Now