Registered Behavior Technician
Date Posted: 01/13/2017
Nationally Certified Professional through the BACB
• Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, school and community based environments
• Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs
• Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
• Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment goals.
• Support the BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans.
• Participate in team meetings and training workshops.
• Insure that the client is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
• Follows the policies and procedures of Verbal Beginnings, LLC.
• Responsible for obtaining and maintaining RBT and BLS certifications
• (Red Cross & American Heart Association offer BLS courses – it must be an in-person course to be accepted for the position)
• Eligible for up to a $5/hour increase
• Opportunity for professional growth
RBT Certification Requirements:
• 40-hour RBT training (or alternative equivalent training)
• Criminal Background Registry Check no more than 45 days prior to applying for the credential
• RBT competency assessment using the RBT task list
• After 12/14/15 the RBT exam will be required
• To maintain certification you must have an RBT competency assessment completed once per year and renew your application and attestation to the requirements for the credential
Salary: $22.00 - $25.00
7175 Columbia Gateway Dr, Ste A
Columbia, Maryland , USA
Contact: Nancy Graham at (888) 3445977
ORApply For This Job Now