Date Posted: 01/13/2017
The role of the ABA Technician is to provide home, school and community based ABA services to Verbal Beginnings’ clients. This includes the implementation of a treatment plan developed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) addressing communication, behavior, feeding, ADLs and social skills. The Behavior Technician will also monitor the progress of a treatment plan and work closely with the BCBA to update the treatment plan as necessary.
• Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, school and community based environments
• Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs
• Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
• Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment goals.
• Support the BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans.
• Participate in team meetings and training workshops.
• Insure that the client is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
• Follows the policies and procedures of Verbal Beginnings, LLC.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or a related field such as Education or Speech Therapy
• Experience working with children with developmental disabilities
• Experience working with children with behavior problems
• Excellent communication skills
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00
7175 Columbia Gateway Dr, Ste A
Columbia, Maryland , USA
Contact: Nancy Graham at (888) 3445977
ORApply For This Job Now