Date Posted: 02/07/2012
If you can model in Maya, program in C# or design fantastic game levels in Starcraft or UDK, we’re interested in hearing from you. The iD Gaming Academy is looking for high-end instructors for seasonal summer teaching this summer at several campus locations throughout the country. The ideal candidate would have professional game production experience or be closing in on an Art or Game Design degree. Experience working with teens or teaching is preferred. Candidates must show 3D character work or game development demo reel.
Learn more about the iD Gaming Academy at: http://www.internaldrive.com/idga/
Apply online at: http://internaldrive.com/summer_employment.htm
As an iD staff member, you’ll receive:
- Higher pay than the camp industry standard.
- Summer work that will build your professional resume.
- Travel! Choose from over 50 Locations from coast to coast.
- Overnight Staff receive free Room & board valued at over $300/week.
- Online support forums for problem solving, idea sharing and teaching tips.
- In person training on classroom management and team building.
- 24/7 support from your Regional Management team.
- FUN! This is camp! Outdoor games, Guitar Hero contests, LAN parties and more!
Qualified job applicants must demonstrate:
- A Genuine Desire to Work with Kids
- Strong Organizational & Communication Skills
- Leadership & Supervisory Experience
- Proficiency in word & excel programs
- Confidence communicating via email, cell phone & hand-written documents
- A Positive and Team Playing Attitude
- A Sense of Humor
- Energy and Stamina
Learn more about us and apply online at: http://internaldrive.com/summer_employment.htm
phone calls please.
Salary: $600.00 - $750.00
iD Game Design & Development Academy for Teens
Held at select prestigious universities nationwide.
Multiple Locations, California and more, USA
Contact: Human Resources at (888) 709-8324
ORApply For This Job Now