iD Tech Camps – Filmmaking & Photography Camps for Kids & Teens
Performing Arts & Fine Arts Camp:
Assorted Arts, Film, Other Arts, Photography
Day and Overnight Camp
Held at 80+ prestigious universities nationwide
Multiple Locations, California and more
(888) 709-TECH (8324)
42 West Campbell Avenue, Suite 301
Campbell, California 95008
(1-888) 709-TECH (8324)
Camp Locations: Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington
iD TECH CAMPS (AGES 7-17)
Develop an iPhone or Android app, code a program in C++ or Java, create a video game, mod with Minecraft, build a robot, construct a website, produce a movie, or design a digital photo portfolio. At iD Tech Camps, imaginations soar as kids and teens unlock their internalDrive and use 21st century skills to transform interests into projects of their own—and have fun doing it. For both the beginning computer novice and advanced tech whiz, students collaborate, make new friends and develop new skills, gaining confidence and a competitive advantage for college and future careers. High-energy, hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) education programs presented in a fun camp setting held on a top university campus.
WHY HAVE OVER 170,000 STUDENTS CHOSEN iD TECH, THE WORLD’S #1 TECH CAMP SINCE 1999?
- Weeklong day and overnight summer tech programs for ages 7-17 in a fun, yet challenging techie environment.
- Flex Hours – no extra cost. A great convenience for working parents.
- Voted a Top Workplace 4 years in a row, and recently ranked #1 in Silicon Valley for small businesses. This enables recruitment of the finest talent in the country.
- Over 80 prestigious university locations in 28 states nationwide. Held at Stanford, UCLA, ASU, the University of Denver, CSU-Fort Collins, Princeton, Yale, and others. Learning on top campuses inspires students to aim big.
- 8:1. Ratios of 8 students per instructor, guaranteed. Personalized instruction is at the core of all iD Tech programs.
- Tech-savvy staff recruited, trained, and evaluated by iD Tech Camps.
- A well-balanced summer camp where students engage both in STEM learning and fun camp activities.
- Innovative curriculum with Minecraft, Autodesk Maya, iOS, Android, C++, Java, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Muse, and Adobe Lightroom, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Scratch, VEX, RPG Maker, Unity, ShootMania, Portal 2, Team Fortress 2, Torchlight II, and more.
- Project-based courses for every skill, gender, and background with an emphasis on experiential learning, building 21st century skills.
- Students take home their own project portfolio at the end of each session.
- Blended learning—students receive hands-on instruction and utilize a proprietary learning engine, iD Game Plan.
- Year-round learning opportunities with free monthly online workshops and iD Tech 365, a comprehensive online learning platform.
- Accredited Continuing Education Units available from Stanford or Villanova to enhance college applications (available at all locations).
ALSO, iD TECH ACADEMIES FOR TEENS
iD Game Design & Development Academy, iD Programming Academy, and iD Film Academy – Intensive, 2-week, pre-college summer programs for teens ages 13-18. Gain a competitive advantage for college and future careers by getting immersed in programming, robotics engineering, video game design and development, and film and photography. Build a portfolio, interact with industry professionals, and tour a local company or studio. Held at select prestigious universities including Stanford, UCLA, MIT, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and more.
Visit www.iDTechCamps.com for more information and to register online (check up-to-the-minute-availability). Or, call 1-888-709-TECH (8324) to speak to a Program Advisor. Flexible enrollment—enroll now and make changes up until 3 weeks before your session without any change fees.
- Arizona Summer Camps: held at Arizona State University
- California Summer Camps: held at Stanford, UC Berkeley, Sacramento State, Santa Clara, St. Mary's, UCLA, UC Santa Barbara, Cal Poly Pomona, Cal State San Marcos, UC San Diego, Cal Lutheran University, and UC Irvine
- Colorado Summer Camps: held at the University of Denver and Colorado State University: Fort Collins
- Connecticut Summer Camps: held at Yale, Sacred Heart University, and Wesleyan
- Florida Summer Camps: held at the University of Miami, Rollins College, and the University of South Florida
- Georgia Summer Camps: held at Emory University
- Illinois Summer Camps: held at Northwestern University and Lake Forest College
- Indiana Summer Camps: held at Purdue University and Butler University
- Maryland Summer Camps: held at Towson University
- Massachusetts Summer Camps: held at MIT, Amherst, Merrimack, and Bentley
- Michigan Summer Camps: held at the University of Michigan
- Minnesota Summer Camps: held at Macalester College
- Missouri Summer Camps: held at Washington University (St. Louis)
- Nevada Summer Camps: held at UNLV
- New Hampshire Summer Camps: held at SNHU
- New Jersey Summer Camps: held at Princeton, Seton Hall, Rider, and Montclair
- New York Summer Camps: held at Columbia, NYU, NYIT, Vassar, Adelphi, Marymount Manhattan, and Sarah Lawrence College
- North Carolina Summer Camps: held at UNC-Chapel Hill and NC State
- Ohio Summer Camps: held at Ohio State University and Case Western Reserve
- Oregon Summer Camps: held at Lewis & Clark College
- Pennsylvania Summer Camps: held at UPenn, Villanova, and Carnegie Mellon
- Rhode Island Summer Camps: held at Roger Williams University
- Tennessee Summer Camps: held at Vanderbilt University
- Texas Summer Camps: held at Trinity University, St. Edward’s University, Southern Methodist University, TCU, and the University of Houston
- Virginia Summer Camps: held at the College of William and Mary and UVA
- Washington Summer Camps: held at the University of Washington (Seattle) and the University of Washington, Bothell
- Washington DC Summer Camps: held at American University
- Wisconsin Summer Camps: held at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Summer camps for kids and teens located at over 80 prestigious universities in 28 states. This includes Stanford, Yale, Princeton, MIT, NYU, Columbia, UCLA, Emory, Northwestern and more. Check above for the complete list technology summer camps.
We treat our staff like family. Likewise, they know they need to deliver. We recruit staff and train them in person. We evaluate them—and you evaluate them. We don’t have Counselors-in-Training teach our courses. Ever. Read more
Camp Season: June 1, 2014 to August 31, 2014
Multiple camper discounts available