iD Tech Camps - Robotics Engineering, App Dev, Programming & more!
Electronics, Engineering, Math, Robotics
Day and Overnight Camp
Summer computer camp locations at 60 prestigious universities in the U.S.
Multiple Locations, California and more
(888) 709-TECH (8324)
42 West Campbell Avenue, Suite 301
Campbell, California 95008
(1-888) 709-TECH (8324)
Camp Locations: Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana
How do you get into the college of your dreams? Break into the gaming industry? Publish your own iPhone and Android Apps? Design websites for companies? Create animated films for festivals? Or build functioning robots? Your game plan starts here. At iD Tech Camps, beginner to advanced students ages 7-17 create iPhone and Android apps, video games, programs with C++ and Java, movies with special effects, websites, 3D models, robots, photos, and more.
- Fun, un-school environment with an emphasis on experiential learning and creating a final project.
- Summer programs held at 60+ prestigious universities in 27 states. This includes Stanford, Columbia, UCLA, Princeton, NYU, and others
- Small class sizes (max 8:1 guaranteed) separated by age group for personalized 1-on-1 instruction.
- Personalized curriculum with a small group of peers; learn and socialize with kids and staff who share similar interests.
- Exciting college campus environments where students experience project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Education, and Math) learning, blended with traditional camp activities.
- Qualified, trained staff who come from top universities.
- Year-round learning opportunities with free monthly online workshops as well as iD Tech 365 – an online subscription service where students learn from tech tutorials, compete in gaming tournaments, and stay connected through community forums.
- Accredited Continuing Education Units available from Stanford or Villanova to help enhance your college application.
- New iD Game Plan, a learning platform for best results with long term skill development.
- Flexibility! Enroll now and make changes up until 3 weeks before the start of your session without penalty fees.
iD Tech Camps is the leading summer technology program, featured yearly in esteemed publications like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Businessweek, as well as on networks including CNN, the Today Show, and other national TV news stations.
- Matthew secured an internship at Facebook and has published multiple iPhone apps.
- Katherine became an award-winning, nationally-televised director for her animated shorts.
- Mark used his iD Tech Camps experience and MIT degree to secure a job at game company, Harmonix.
- Casey is pursuing a Game Development degree and works as a 3D modeling contractor.
iD Gaming Academy, iD Programming Academy, and iD Visual Arts Academy – Ages 13-18 immerse in 2-week, specialized, pre-college summer programs, where they build a portfolio for college and interact with industry professionals. Held at select prestigious universities, including Yale, Stanford, Princeton, and more. Visit iDTeenAcademies.com.
Visit www.internalDrive.com for more information and to register online (check real-time-up-to-the-minute-availability). Or call 1-888-709-TECH (8324) to speak to a Program Advisor. Flexibility! Enroll now and make changes up until 3 weeks before the start of your session without penalty fees.
- Arizona Summer Camps: held at Arizona State University
- California Summer Camps: held at Stanford, UC Berkeley, Sacramento State, Santa Clara, St. Mary's, UCLA, UC Santa Barbara, Cal Poly Pomona, UC San Diego, Cal Lutheran University, and UC Irvine
- Colorado Summer Camps: held at the University of Denver and Colorado State University: Fort Collins
- Connecticut Summer Camps: held at Sacred Heart University and Wesleyan
- Florida Summer Camps: held at the University of Miami, Rollins College, and the University of South Florida
- Georgia Summer Camps: held at Emory University
- Illinois Summer Camps: held at Northwestern University and Lake Forest College
- Indiana Summer Camps: held at Purdue University
- Maryland Summer Camps: held at Towson University
- Massachusetts Summer Camps: held at MIT, Amherst, Merrimack, and Bentley
- Michigan Summer Camps: held at the University of Michigan
- Minnesota Summer Camps: held at Macalester College
- Missouri Summer Camps: held at Washington University (St. Louis)
- Nevada Summer Camps: Las Vegas summer camps held at UNLV
- New Jersey Summer Camps: held at Princeton and Seton Hall
- New York Summer Camps: held at Columbia, NYU, Pace, NYIT, RPI, Vassar, and Adelphi
- North Carolina Summer Camps: held at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Ohio Summer Camps: held at Ohio State University and Case Western Reserve
- Pennsylvania Summer Camps: held at Villanova and Carnegie Mellon
- Rhode Island Summer Camps: held at Brown University
- Tennessee Summer Camps: held at Vanderbilt University
- Texas Summer Camps: held at Trinity University, St. Edward’s University, Southern Methodist University, and the University of Houston
- Virginia Summer Camps: held at the College of William and Mary
- Washington Summer Camps: held at the University of Washington (Seattle) and the University of Washington, Bothell
- Washington DC Summer Camps: held at American University
- Wisconsin Summer Camps: held at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Visit www.internalDrive.com for up to the date availability and to register online for our summer technology camps. Visit website or call 1-888-709-TECH (8324) for details and special promos. Space is limited.
Summer camps for kids and teens located at 60 prestigious universities in 27 states. This includes Stanford, Princeton, MIT, UC Berkeley, American, NYU, Columbia, UCLA, Emory, Northwestern and more. Check above for the complete list technology summer camps.
A passionate group dedicated to educating future generations
At iD Tech Camps, our summer camp staff is family! The blend of spirit, energy, dedication, and desire to work at our summer computer camps for kids and teens is something we all share. We strongly believe that a camp is only as good as its personnel. That's why we have 10 full-time Regional Managers dedicated to searching the country for top-notch Camp Directors and Camp Instructors who possess a selective range of qualifications and talents.
Distinguishing ourselves from most summer camps, we've respectfully created a "No CIT" policy. This guarantees that each student is instructed and supervised by paid adult staff members, ages 18 and older--not teenagers of camp age. CITs, we feel, can be an asset to some camps, but not iD Tech Camps.
We train our staff well before the start of camp (in person) and then again at our on-site orientation (in person). Of course, we also use the web for training, but there is no substitute for seeing our staff in action. We actively promote the best staff, so most camps are staffed with returning employees--another big point of distinction.
Here's the bottom line: We visit our camps personally, so we know that the work is extremely demanding. We pay our summer camp staff considerably more than any competitor we know. We provide an amazing work environment including high expectations, evaluations, detailed curriculum, teaching tools, clear processes, and endless fun. We train our staff both in person and via the web, and evaluate them consistently. When camp starts, they are inspired by their high compensation, thorough training, and having an average of just 6 students in their group. We should also point out that they are pleased to be working for such a professional organization--they want to work for the best.
Camp Season: June 6, 2012 to August 20, 2012
Multiple camper discounts available